ILT
Last week we had ILT (stands for) Intergrated Learning Task. Our theme was Soil creature project. We had to find and investigate for information about the creature we picked in our pairs. My partner was my best friend Dani and we chose the Lli Pika as our animal . We started off on finding our info about our animal it was hard to find the the diet at first but we found it in the end . Dani took time to find the habitat and the scientific name I took time to find the diet and a few facts I found three facts in total. Ounce we found all our facts our teacher sent us home at the end of the day to get goodies for our poster and to get the poster of course so Dani and I split the work up Dani would use her printer to print the pictures and I would bye the poster but it changed I had to get the pictures because Dani’s printer wasn’t working and she got the poster . It was already next week and the last week of IlT we started our posters all the posters looked beautiful but some needed a few tweaks. As soon as we finished our poster the next day we started preparing an oral for the next day it had to be a short and sweet oral and you had to fit all the information in . Our oral worked perfectly and we decided on what we would were on the day . It was the next day oral day and I was so nervous but we aced our oral thanks for reading !
Camp
I’m so looking forward to camp we are going to High africa in Worcester
Can’t wait thank you .
Can’t wait thank you .
No comments:
Post a Comment