Monday, 6 November 2017
What is it ?
I have a very special thing, not everybody has one but they are quite popular. They come in different sizes and shapes. Some are short and plump and some are tall and skinny. They are never the same as they’re all different. They usually comes in colours like brown,black,white,gray or golden. You give them a name that describes their personality or their character or give them a name that is very special to you. Some say that they’re a mans best friend but some say that they’re not but no matter what you do to them, they will always love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooohhh... I know! I have two of them and mine are golden in colour. Actually golden is the type they are! Mine have girls' names. They love each other, but they love my family more. They are more than friends to us - they are family! I love them to bits!
ReplyDeleteThank you for a lovely piece of writing, India. Just a reminder to add a space after you type a comma in a list.
I hope you'll participate in the 100 Word Challenge next year!
Mrs S.