Wednesday, 7 June 2017

The Strange Crocodile Species

I was walking with my mom to the shops when I spotted a flyer out the corner of my eye. I stopped to     look and it read:"Zoo" I read down further and it said "The Marvelous Orange Crocodile species". I begged my mom to go and she finally said yes. The next day we went to the zoo. We were heading towards the orange Crocodiles when I spotted something orange, I shouted "look" I ran to the cage and looked through the bars. The strange creatures were in a hurry I could not figure out why? I saw some of the crocodiles collapse, tired and sleepy within the wide tunnel.

3 comments:

  1. Dear India,

    You have me intrigued - why were the crocodiles in a hurry, only to collapse because they were tired? I wonder what was going on? I'd love to read more! That's a good thing - it means you have set the scene for an interesting story.

    A really good effort, India. Keep it up!

    Mrs S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear India

    I now want to go and find orange crocodiles! Do you perhaps know where I could find any? A very interesting introduction! Thank you for sharing.

    Mr Bellwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what an outing to the shops can lead to, India! I would love to know whether you will be having an encounter with the crocodiles...

    Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete