Monday, 6 March 2017

Epicgr4camp

Last week Wednesday we went on the bus to camp.First we stoped at the Giraffe house to have lunch and look at the animals.Their was a man called Pieter that did a presentation of the animals that they had there. They called a few people up to hold animals.They called me and a few others up to hold something that we did not now about and wen I heard people screaming I began to feel scared.Pieter put a Burmese Python on our hands I started screaming.The snake felt very weird but in the end I enjoyed holding the snake.After that it was only 10 minutes till we got to the camp site called Simonsberg.When we got there we went to our dormitory to unpack.I was in a dormitory with Kita,Hannah,Dani,and myself.when we we're finished we went downstairs to do a few games with 
X man , apple seed and Alan.on Friday we packed our bags and went downstairs to do games. when the bus came we put our bags in the bus and went back home.That was a good camp!

2 comments:

  1. Dear India,
    I hope you are fine and you had so much fun at the Giraffe House, I had so much fun with you at the Giraffe House.
    Kita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear India,

    I really like your post about the camp,I felt scared too when Pieter put Burmese Python on our hands,It was scary!But I really loved that presentation.Do you think the next camp will be better than this camp?

    From
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete